DROSTENOLONE PROPIONATE 1 ml / 100 mg
Molecular Weight: 360.5356 gm/mol Active life: 2-3 days Detection time: 3 weeks Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 62:25
MAST 100® is a steroid compound that is described chemically as 17(3- Hydroxy-2a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one
MAST 100® is a sterile solution of Drostanolone Propionate in Miglyol 840, Ethyl oleate, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol.
MAST 100® is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosteronc, producing an anabolic effect and promoting protein synthesis as well as creating positive nitrogen balance in humans. Since it is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, Drostanolone does not aromatize to estrogens. MAST 100® has significant anabolic and androgenic properties promoting an increase in strength and growth of muscle tissue while acting as an estrogen antagonist.
Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone. Certain clinical effects and adverse reactions demonstrate the androgenic properties of these drugs. Complete dissociation of anabolic and androgenic effects has not been achieved. The actions of anabolic steroids are thus similar to those of male sex hormones. Anabolic steroids suppress the gonadotropicfunctions of the pituitary and may exert a direct effect upon the testes. During exogenous administration of anabolic androgens, endogenous testosterone release is inhibited through inhibition of pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). At large doses, spermatogenesis may be suppressed through feedback inhibition of pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
Drostanolone attaches to androgen receptors; increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Drostanolone acts on dihydrotestosterone modulated pathways as well.
Drostanolone is a potent estrogen antagonist and does not aromatize to estrogen, limiting expression of side effects often linked to estrogen such as water retention, gynecomastia, and some types of high blood pressure. Drostanolone undergoes hepatic metabolism with a half- life of 2-3 days after separation of the ester.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE:
1. Rapidly restore muscle tissue atrophied during recovery from a traumatic injury.
2. Offset muscle catabolism in patients with a wasting syndrome. 3.Treat certain types of anemia which are non-responsive to first line agents.
4. Oestrogen antagonist in treatment of breast cancer.
1. Not indicated for women, children, ortheelderly.
2. Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant because of possible masculinization ofthe fetus.
3. Patients with nephrosis orthe nephrotic phase of nephritis.
4. Patients with hypercalcemia.
5. Patients suffering from testicular cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver damage, kidney damage, stroke, high blood pressure, heart disease or respiratory problems.