METHENOLONE ENANTHATE TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE TRENBOLONE ACETATE DROSTANOLONE PROPIONATE
Trenbolone Acetate USP100 mg Drostanolone Propionate 75 mg Methenolone Enanthate 75 mg Testosterone Propionate 10Omg Miglyol 840, Ethyl oleate. Benzyl benzoate. Benzyl alcohol
Active life: 16 days Detection time: up to 8 months
CUT 350® is a very steroid potent formula an oil based solution mix of 4 compounds: Trenbolone Acetate, Drostanolone Propionate and Methenolone Enanthate for intramuscular injection that producing an anabolic effect and promoting protein synthesis as well as creating positive nitrogen balance in humans.Trenbolone increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. High doses of Methenolone Enanthate may stimulate bone marrow function, pa rticularlyerythropoiesis.
CUT 350® is a fast-acting injectable steroid compound with a great effect on protein metabolism.Trenbolone is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. Methenolone Enanthate is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins.ln aplastic anemias of various origins - both the idiopathic forms and those with exogenously damaged bone marrow - high doses of CUT 350® may stimulate bone marrow function, particularly erythropoiesis. Anabolic steroids suppress the gonadotropic functions of the pituitary and may exert a direct effect upon the testes. During exogenous administration of anabolic androgens, endogenous testosterone release is inhibited through inhibition of pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). At large doses, spermatogenesis may be suppressed through feedback inhibition of pituitary follicle- stimulating hormone (FSH).Drostanolone attaches to androgen receptors; increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Drostanolone acts on dlhydrotestosterone modulated pathways as well.Drostanolone is a potent estrogen antagonist and does not aromatize to estrogen, limiting expression of side effects often linked to estrogen such as water retention, gynecomastia, and some types of high blood pressure. Drostanolone undergoes hepatic metabolism with a half- life of 2-3 days after separation of the ester. During exogenous administration of androgens, endogenous testosterone release is inhibited through feedback inhibition of pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). At large doses of exogenous androgens, spermatogenesis may also be suppressed through feedback inhibition of pituitary follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).Testosterone propionate is less polar than free testosterone. Propionate is less polar than free testosterone. TESTO 100® in oil injected intramuscularly is absorbed slowly from the lipid phase; thus, it can be given at intervals of 2 to 3times/week. Testosterone in plasma is 98% bound to a specific testosterone estradiol binding globulin, and about 2% is free. Generally, the amount of this sex-hormone binding globulin in the plasma will determine the distribution of testosterone between free and bound forms, and the free testosterone concentration will determine half-life.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE:
1. Aplastic anemias.The therapy may have to be continued for at least 3 months at a dosage of 200-300 mg per week. Since some patients only respond after several months, treatment must not be stopped too soon. After improvement of the clinical picture treatment should, as a general rule, be continued for a further few weeks. Deterioration of the blood count after discontinuation of therapy may be reversed by renewed administration of CUT350®
3. Progressive breast cancer
1. Not indicated for women, children, or the elderly.
2. Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant because of possible masculinizationofthefetus.
3. Patients with nephrosis orthe nephrotic phase of nephritis.
4. Patients with hypercalcemia.
5. Patients suffering from testicular cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver damage, kidney damage, stroke, high blood pressure, heart disease or respiratory problems.
6. Becauseofthis androgenic activity, CUT 350® Injection is also contra-indicated in patients with prostatic carcinoma, since such substances may aggravate the disease.
7. CUT 350® is a androgenic hormone and as to be expected there are possible androgenic side effects.Such effects include acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness, and body hair growth. While such effects are possible they are entirely dependent on yourgenetics.